|Warranty, Return/Refund Policy & Order Cancellation Policy
One year warranty on all our GPS receivers.
* Warranty will be voided if the product was physically damaged
* Warranty will be voided if the product was water damaged. This policy is applicable to the GPS models with waterproof capability.
You may return/exchange our products (excluding software) within 14 days of purchase. Returns/exchange are subject to a 15%,
C$10 minimum, restocking fee, whichever is greater. The product must be in good condition(For example: not broken or
scratched). Shipping charge is not refundable.
- CanadaGPS cannot accept return/exchang on software product under any circumstances.
- Items in bulk order (quantity 5 or more in 1 order) are final sale & not refundable.
- Items sold in reseller's price are final sale & not refundable.
- You must pay shipping charges for all shipments from you to Canada GPS.
- Ship your device(s)to Canada GPS using the carrier of your choice. Please use a method with ability to trace shipment.
Canada GPS is not responsible for shipments for which the carrier cannot provide proof of delivery.
- If the problem of the product is confirmed, Canada GPS will pay for shipment(within Canada) of repaired/replacement
products from Canada GPS to you. If the product has no problem, we will charge shipping cost to ship the product
back to you.
- Canada GPS is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment. We suggest that you purchase freight insurance on
1) Request an RMA number from firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Our support staff will provide you with the RMA number and instructions for returning the package. You must clearly note
the RMA number on the outside of your package. Any return not possessing an RMA number on the package will be
returned to sender.
3) The returned product must contain all original components, literature, and packaging in the same saleable condition in
which it was received.
Refunds for returns will cover product amount and any sales taxes charged less a 15% restocking fee. Refunds will not be
made for any shipping charges. Returns not meeting above requirements may be subject to a restocking fee equaling 25%
of the price paid. Damaged merchandise, cosmetically or otherwise, is subject to a restocking fee on
a case-by-case basis (up to 100%). Orders cancelled before being shipped are not subject to restocking fees; if an order
has already shipped, it is the purchaser's responsibility to accept the shipment and return the order per our Return Policy.
Orders that are refused at the designated shipping address may incur a shipping and handling fee. 14 day time period
begins at time of delivery of shipment according to UPS/Canada Post scanned delivery time, UPS/Canada Post time
standards for delivery to your area. Returns for manufactured defects must first be authorized; please contact
email@example.com if you believe you have a product with a manufactured defect or if you have any questions or
concerns. If an item covered by warranty is no longer available for repair or replacement, a product exchange will be issued.
Please allow us up to 15 (FIFTEEN) business days (excluding Holidays and Weekends) from the time we receive your
package to process your return. This time period will not interfere with your 14 day money-back guarantee.
|Order Cancellation Policy
1. Before the tracking number of the shipment has been generated, you are eligible to cancel your order by email to
2. Once the tracking number of the shipment has been issued, it is no longer possible to cancel the order.
What to do if you miss the cancellation window?
If you miss the cancellation window, you can still return your order by following our Return policy.
We STRONGLY recommend that customers refrain from refusing delivery of unwanted orders, as they will be charged for both the
outbound and return shipping charges associated with that order. These charges will be deducted from any order refund amount.
We can not guarantee the final disposition of any orders where the customer or recipient has refused delivery.
© 2010 GPSWebShop (Canada) Incorporation. Contact Us | About Us | Privacy Statement | Limitation of Liability